I was 39 weeks pregnant and my daughter was stillborn. I was devastated and in shock having gone from eagerly anticipating the birth of my child to trying to cope with her death.
While I was still in the hospital my boss emailed me to let me know one of my coworkers wanted to donate a burial plot for my baby so that was one less expense and worry to deal with. It is by far one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. – Joan
Stories of Kindness
- Social Emotional Learning: Classroom Circles Build Community
- Feeding The Inbetweeners
- Have you seen the Sign? Bright orange messages of kindness are spreading across the country.
- He left me a post-it note every morning
- Benefits of coloring for children and adults
- Stalking her on Facebook
- A Principal Inspires Teachers to Spread Kindness at School
- They remember how I made them feel
- A garden of kindness
- My Ripple Kindness Project
- Christmas Voucher