I keep a good set of jumper cables in my car. I have used them many times to help others. Often watching coworkers, mechanically inclined men and all sorts of people just walk right by them and ignore someone’s obvious plight.
Recently, I came out of a store on a bitterly cold evening to find that I had left a light on and my car wouldn’t start. First time EVER that I needed a jump start. The woman parked in the space in front of me never paused, she walked up, asked if I had jumper cables, popped her hood and got me started right up. I was almost in tears, she was so kind about it. All of those times that I used my jumper cables to help someone else and when it was finally my turn to need help… BOOM, instantly there she was!
Many thanks to that kind-hearted woman! I have thought and thought about that. Maybe… Karma IS real! – Kathleen
Stories of Kindness
- Social Emotional Learning: Classroom Circles Build Community
- Feeding The Inbetweeners
- Have you seen the Sign? Bright orange messages of kindness are spreading across the country.
- He left me a post-it note every morning
- Benefits of coloring for children and adults
- Stalking her on Facebook
- A Principal Inspires Teachers to Spread Kindness at School
- They remember how I made them feel
- A garden of kindness
- My Ripple Kindness Project
- Christmas Voucher