A friend of mine has not been to see me in a long time, not since I had my fifth child and so I have been monitoring her through the ever so stalker-like Facebook.
She has four children, she works two jobs, she makes cakes on the side and she helps everyone who may need her. I have been concerned about her for a while but she is like me… she will keep going until she drops and she won’t be told!!
So recently I slipped a Spa Voucher into a card with the best and most loving inspirational words that I could muster. Then, to be honest, I forgot about it as my life is so very busy! Anyway, I received a message and Facebook post out of the blue explaining how she had sat and cried for an hour and how much she loves me; which of course then made ME cry too!! – Cathy Domoney
Stories of Kindness
- Social Emotional Learning: Classroom Circles Build Community
- Feeding The Inbetweeners
- Have you seen the Sign? Bright orange messages of kindness are spreading across the country.
- He left me a post-it note every morning
- Benefits of coloring for children and adults
- Stalking her on Facebook
- A Principal Inspires Teachers to Spread Kindness at School
- They remember how I made them feel
- A garden of kindness
- My Ripple Kindness Project
- Christmas Voucher