A friend of mine’s husband was suddenly hospitalized with a broken back, they too have a large family and she was being tested for cancer. Our community swooped in silently while they were out. Friends cleaned her house top to bottom; we took all of their washing; people did a roster for meals and child care; meals were dropped off; shopping and food vouchers were purchased and healthy lunch box snacks were made. And guess what… yep! She cried!! (They are both FINE now).
Spread that glitter everywhere people, we are all in this together! – Cathy Domoney
Stories of Kindness
- Social Emotional Learning: Classroom Circles Build Community
- Feeding The Inbetweeners
- Have you seen the Sign? Bright orange messages of kindness are spreading across the country.
- He left me a post-it note every morning
- Benefits of coloring for children and adults
- Stalking her on Facebook
- A Principal Inspires Teachers to Spread Kindness at School
- They remember how I made them feel
- A garden of kindness
- My Ripple Kindness Project
- Christmas Voucher