She is a teacher and a mum of 2 girls and it was important to me to let her know I think she is doing an amazing job and that I love her 🙂 Simple as that. – Amanda
I was delighted to be able to send out Lisa’s lovely letter to my friends and neighbors, encouraging them to support my efforts to promote random acts of kindness, to check out ripplekindness.org, and to perform and experience the joy that comes from unexpected acts of kindness.
I was really touched to receive a card and gift from one of the neighbors to whom I’d sent the letter, quoting Gandhi, “Be the change you wish to see in the world”.
It was a lovely recognition from her of the small efforts that I make and a sense of community between us and our “being on the same team”as she put it. – Bryony 🙂
From the Blog
- 25 Jul 2017No Value Lost: A Lesson in Self Worth
- 10 Jul 2017The Mayonnaise Jar: A Valuable Lesson for a Happier Life
- 08 Apr 2017Mind Jars: a mindfulness tool to help kids relax
- 15 Feb 2017Who’s going to save the bully?
- 15 Aug 2016Books for bedtime