In 2008 a woman in a hospital waiting room collapsed and died after it took staff 45 minutes to come to her aid.
A TV show wanted to know What Would You Do? if you saw someone who’d passed out on the street. Initially, they send in a stunt woman dressed in a business suit who collapses on the street. It takes people an average of 6 seconds to come to her aid, but when they exchange the woman for a male actor dressed as a homeless man, it’s a very different story. read more →
Stories of Kindness
- Social Emotional Learning: Classroom Circles Build Community
- Feeding The Inbetweeners
- Have you seen the Sign? Bright orange messages of kindness are spreading across the country.
- He left me a post-it note every morning
- Benefits of coloring for children and adults
- Stalking her on Facebook
- A Principal Inspires Teachers to Spread Kindness at School
- They remember how I made them feel
- A garden of kindness
- My Ripple Kindness Project
- Christmas Voucher